The Pro Grand National Series (Baby Grands) will be racing at
Lebanon I-44 Speedway on a regular schedule for 2018. Like them
and follow them on Facebook - Pro Grand National Series, or check
out their website at
Results Updated - 9/19/17
Points Updated - 9/19/17
Notice: Drivers, you have until March 1 to reserve the same number and pit parking as you used last year. After March 1 those numbers and spots will be open to anyone.
Drivers, The decision has been made not to be sanctioned
by NASCAR for 2018. DO NOT renew your NASCAR membership for
2018, those benefits will not be valid for Lebanon I-44 Speedway.
ALL RULES ARE NOW FINISHED AND POSTED.
Welcome Jeff Albright to the Lebanon I-44 Speedway staff, he will be responsible for motor tech in 2018.
The claim rule for Big 10 Late Model Series can be found on the driver rule page.
Tenative schedule has been posted.
Big 10 Late Model Series is coming to Lebanon I-44 Speedway
We are proud & excited to announce the beginning of a new class at the Speedway for 2018 season. The Big 10 Late Model Series is a class for the
Late Model Racer who's budget doesn't allow him to feel competitive in a Pro or Super Late Model Class. The support for this class by our racers
in this area, has been outstanding! SO LETS GET THOSE CARS READY - FANS IN THE STANDS AND LET'S GO RACING! You will find these rules in the Rules
- to the left under Big 10 Late Model. Thanks
Dust off those cars and bring them to the Speedway. If you have any questions please call Kennie Dickinson 417-531-8421
(These stories and all other stories for the year,
are always available on the Track News page).
* Sprint car asphalt record at I44. 13.180 non winged set by Jim Keener in 1991 USAC event.
* Midget asphalt record. 13.997 set by Andy Michner in 1992 USAC event.
* Super Late Model record 14.198 set by Jim Weber in 1995 Artgo event.
* The Pro Late Model Record is 14.228 set by Trevor Noles of North Carolina on May 14 2016.
* Over ¼ of the Daytona 500 field in 2005 had raced at one time or another at the speedway!
* Nationally known drivers such as Rich Volger, Tony Stewart, Steve Butler, Steve Carlson found the speedway to their liking, while drivers such as Mike Wallace, Jamie McMurray and
Carl Edwards used the track to help vault their careers.
( This site best viewed at a screen resolution of 1280 x 768 )
Privacy Statement - Disclaimer
This site designed and maintained by Cyber Candy Media ®.
Copyright © Lebanon I-44 Speedway, All Rights Reserved.
All referenced brand and product names are trademarks,
registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.