Drivers we will be finalizing the driver profiles that will be used for the printed program.
This is a one time print that will be used for the entire season. We must have your information:
driver name, car number division, hometown, race history, sponsors, family info, job, hobbies,
car owner, etc (ANYTHING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE THE FANS TO KNOW ABOUT YOU) by Wednesday March 28.
email information to: email@example.com
If you do not turn anything in, we will use only name and number from 2018 Car number registration.
The Pro Grand National Series (Baby Grands) will be racing at
Lebanon I-44 Speedway on a regular schedule for 2018. Like them
and follow them on Facebook - Pro Grand National Series, or check
out their website at
Results Updated - 9/19/17
Points Updated - 9/19/17
Lebanon I-44 Speedway is looking for staff for the 2018 season. Openings: Race Director, Line-up and Scoring, Press/Article writer, Technical help, Infield and Concession, etc.
Previous track experience or racing experience is preferred. Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax to 417-532-7624.
Notice: Drivers, you have until March 1 to reserve the same number and pit parking as you used last year. After March 1 those numbers and spots will be open to anyone.
* Sprint car asphalt record at I44. 13.180 non winged set by Jim Keener in 1991 USAC event.
* Midget asphalt record. 13.997 set by Andy Michner in 1992 USAC event.
* Super Late Model record 14.198 set by Jim Weber in 1995 Artgo event.
* The Pro Late Model Record is 14.228 set by Trevor Noles of North Carolina on May 14 2016.
* Over ¼ of the Daytona 500 field in 2005 had raced at one time or another at the speedway!
* Nationally known drivers such as Rich Volger, Tony Stewart, Steve Butler, Steve Carlson found the speedway to their liking, while drivers such as Mike Wallace, Jamie McMurray and
Carl Edwards used the track to help vault their careers.
( This site best viewed at a screen resolution of 1280 x 768 )
Privacy Statement - Disclaimer
This site designed and maintained by Cyber Candy Media ®.
Copyright © Lebanon I-44 Speedway, All Rights Reserved.
All referenced brand and product names are trademarks,
registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.