Driver Rule Document Links
2018 Pro Late Model Rules (PDF)
2018 Modified Rules (PDF)
2018 Big 10 Late Model (Amended) (PDF)
2018 Street Stock Rules (PDF)
2018 Charger Rules (PDF)
2018 Car number & Driver payoff (PDF)
Big 10 Late Model Series Claim (PDF)
Tires Specs (PDF)
Important Driver Notices|
Big 10 Late Model Series is coming to Lebanon I-44 Speedway
We are proud & excited to announce the beginning of a new class at the Speedway for 2018 season. The Big 10 Late Model Series is a class for the
Late Model Racer who's budget doesn't allow him to feel competitive in a Pro or Super Late Model Class. The support for this class by our racers
in this area, has been outstanding! SO LETS GET THOSE CARS READY - FANS IN THE STANDS AND LET'S GO RACING! You will find these rules in the Rules
- to the left under Big 10 Late Model. Thanks
Dust off those cars and bring them to the Speedway. If you have any questions please call Kennie Dickinson 417-531-8421
Drivers, The decision has been made not to be sanctioned by NASCAR for 2018. DO NOT renew your NASCAR membership for
2018, those benefits will not be valid for Lebanon I-44 Speedway.
Welcome Jeff Albright to the Lebanon I-44 Speedway staff, he will be responsible for motor tech in 2018.
The official track frequency is 452.400.
Car number registration reminder: Drivers remember to register your number.
All numbers must be registered. No duplications will be allowed.
Notice About Minor Release Forms
Children 6 and over allowed in pits.
Anyone under 21 entering the pit area MUST have minor release(s) / parental consent on file with the track. And the following requirements must be meet:
1) Minor release for those under 18 that are NOT getting NASCAR membership. Must be printed on color copier, will not be VALID without red print.
2) Both parents must sign (if only 1 parent is available you will need to include a statement as to why only 1 parent signature is required), so you will need 2 copies.
3) Must be signed in front of track officials - by all parties, or if that is not possible it must be notarized.
4) If you are also getting a NASCAR License you will need 1 full set for NASCAR and 1 set for track.
5) If you don't have valid ID with proof of age please attach a copy of your birth certificate.