Drivers, Get Your Opening Night Entry Forms Turned In Soon
Opening Night Spring Sizzler 50
Reminder: Late Model drivers need to send their entry forms for Opening night.
Note Drivers: Always check the Driver Info Center for updates on all your rules, forms, etc.
Rain Wins Season Opener at Lebanon I-44 Speedway
Story by Ronnie Williams
Lebanon, Mo.- With persistent rain and more being forecast for the weekend, officials at the Lebanon I-44 Speedway have decided to cancel
the scheduled season opener for Saturday night.
This will push the Ozarks Coca-Cola Spring Sizzler 50 and opening night back one week to Saturday night May 6th. The first annual RCW
Wrestling Speedway Slam will also be on the card for next Saturday night’s program, with a special appearance by WWE Hall of Famer Ricky the
Dragon Steamboat. Grandstand tickets will be $15 with Tier $17. There will also be an open practice on Friday May 5th. This will be the first
open test for the drivers for the 2017 season after rain has cancelled both previously scheduled practice sessions. There will be free
grandstand and tier parking admission for Friday night’s critical practice session.
Gates will open May 6th at 6 p.m. with the RCW Speedway Slam Wrestling Matches starting at 7 and racing to begin at 7:30.
For more information visit www.facebook.com/i44speedway and @i44speedway on twitter.
You may also reach the track by phone at (417) 532-2060.
2017 Season Flyer Previews
Click on images to enlarge
Legends will race Aug 5, Sept 2 & Sept 16 and all will be INEX Sanctioned. These are the only races that Legends will be racing.
Purse will be determined by number of cars entered.
We are adding the 6-Shooters to the schedule on the following dates: May 20, June 24, July 15, Aug 12 with the Eduro racing being moved to Sept 23.
Purse will be deteremined by the number of cars entered.
(These stories and all other stories for the year,
are always available on the Track News page).
* Sprint car asphalt record at I44. 13.180 non winged set by Jim Keener in 1991 USAC event.
* Midget asphalt record. 13.997 set by Andy Michner in 1992 USAC event.
* Super Late Model record 14.198 set by Jim Weber in 1995 Artgo event.
* The Pro Late Model Record is 14.228 set by Trevor Noles of North Carolina on May 14 2016.
* Over ¼ of the Daytona 500 field in 2005 had raced at one time or another at the speedway!
* Nationally known drivers such as Rich Volger, Tony Stewart, Steve Butler, Steve Carlson found the speedway to their liking, while drivers such as Mike Wallace, Jamie McMurray and
Carl Edwards used the track to help vault their careers.
( This site best viewed at a screen resolution of 1280 x 768 )
Privacy Statement - Disclaimer
This site designed and maintained by Cyber Candy Media ®.
Copyright © Lebanon I-44 Speedway, All Rights Reserved.
All referenced brand and product names are trademarks,
registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.